Second line IT Engineer is responsible for handling helpdesk tickets as well as participating in various projects involving servers, networking and PCs. A successful candidate will have direct access to all our clients systems hence good knowledge and experience of popular market solutions is essential.
Range of skills and hands on experience with the following:
- Strong Cisco Skills, CCNA – CCNP with minimum of 3 years’ experience in configuring following Cisco devices:
- ASA Firewalls,
- Wireless Controllers and Access points.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of Active Directory and it’s components ranging from Windows 2003 to 2012 R2.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange versions 2003/2007/2010/2013 including support and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of virtualization solutions (VMWare and Hyper-V).
- Hands on experience in supporting various Windows Server roles including Remote Access, RDS with RDS Gateway and Session Broker, Filer Server, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Good all round IT knowledge across other popular solutions used on the market.
- Understanding of physical computer and server components to be able to troubleshoot problems (i.e. Raid Controllers).
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com letting us know why you are applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.