We are currently looking to employ a Second line IT Engineer who would be responsible for handling helpdesk tickets as well as participate in various projects where skills are suitable. The successful candidate will have direct access to all our clients systems hence good knowledge and experience of popular market solutions is essential.
Range of skills and hands on experience with the following:
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone.
- Good organizational skills.
- Very good understanding and practical knowledge of Active Directory and it’s components ranging from Windows 2003 to 2012 R2.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange versions 2003/2007/2010/2013 including support and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of virtualization solutions (VMWare and Hyper-V).
- Experience with Citrix Xen Desktop or XenApp would be beneficial.
- Experience with Cisco Voice would be beneficial.
- Experience with Sharepoint and Lync would be beneficial.
- Hands on experience in supporting various Windows Server roles including Remote Access, RDS with RDS Gateway and Session Broker, Filer Server, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Practical experience of setting up routers, firewalls and switches (Cisco, HP, Dell etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of Apple MacOs computers including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good all round IT knowledge across other popular solutions used on the market (SQL, IIS etc.).
- Understanding of physical computer and server components to be able to troubleshoot problems (i.e. Raid Controllers).
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you are applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.