Third line IT Engineer is responsible for handling 1-3 line helpdesk tickets as well as participate in various projects involving server installations, migrations and virtualizations. A successful candidate will have direct access to all our clients systems hence broad knowledge of popular market solutions is essential.
Range of skills and hands on experience with the following:
- Very good understanding and practical knowledge of Active Directory and it’s components ranging from Windows 2003 to 2012 R2. This includes security aspects as well as maintenance.
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Exchange versions 2003/2007/2010/2013 including ability to set up a brand new Exchange server as well as support troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to set up VMWare hosts both in a single host environment and multi-host environment with shared iSCSI or directly attached SCSI datastores. Also a good understanding of VMWare vCenter is required.
- Ability to set up and configure Hyper-V servers.
- Ability to work with Citrix XenDesktop including brand new environment setup and troubleshooting existing installations.
- Practical knowledge of Cisco Voice deployments as well as experience in supporting telephony solutions based on Cisco Voice.
- General understanding of Microsoft Sharepoint including permissions, web applications, site collections etc. would be a benefit.
- Hands on experience in setting up various Windows Server roles including configuration and troubleshooting. (Remote Access, RDS with RDS Gateway and Session Broker, Filer Server, DHCP, DNS etc.).
- Practical experience of setting up routers, firewalls and switches (Cisco, HP, Dell etc.).
- Fluent experience in Microsoft Office 365. Ability to approach migration projects as well as brand new configurations.
- Ability to work with Apple MacOs computers including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good all round IT knowledge across other popular solutions used on the market (SQL, IIS etc.).
- Understanding of physical server components to be able to troubleshoot problems (i.e. Raid Controllers).
- Good organization skills and ability to document deployments when participating in projects.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com letting us know why you are applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.